(Click on the link below to view/print these instructions)
Sunday, 18 March 2018
AMAZING YOU AND MY CUSTOMER THANK YOU GIFT
MARCH 2018 HOSTCODE JJMTCY43 (only use on orders under £150)
Showcasing the beautiful and FREE Amazing You stamp set when you spend £45 (before shipping and handling) Along-side the Wood Words bundle from the Annual Catalogue. We are fast approaching the end of March when Sale A Bration sadly comes to an end. Make the most of these FREE goodies and don’t miss out on this fabulous offer.
How I Put This Project Together
- Cut a piece of coloured card-stock that measures 3” x 6” score in half at 3”
- Stamp using co-ordinating ink pad on standard whisper white card stock a flower star and chosen sentiment
- Cut out using the star and label from wood crate framelits dies and 2 5/8” circle from layering circles framelits dies.
- Also cut a scallop circle just a fraction bigger than your circle it’s a faffy measurement 2 13/16”
- Also cut another of the labels using a scrap of your coloured cardstock.
- Glue your layers together, circle on scallop and the glue to your card.
- Tie a piece of ribbon through both layers of your tag and tie with a knot.
- Adhere to your card with a mini glue dot
- Cut two crates from whisper white and glue together. Do view my video on how to do this if you are not sure.
- Adhere your star to the middle of your finished crate
- Many apologies the 3 x 3” envelopes have now retired but it is quick, easy and fun to make your own with the envelope punch board instead (I will do a video next week showing you how to use this)
- Cut a piece of whisper white cardstock 5 ¼” x 5 ¼” to make an envelope with the envelope punch board and stamp the flower on your flap.
- Finish off by adding pearls to the centre of your flowers and star and touches of wink of stella to finish off your design.
- Fill your crate with goodies and gift to a friend.
You’ll love everything in the new Spring/Summer and Sale-a-Bration catalogue.
(To view them just click on the catalogues below)
Annual Catalogue 2017 – 2018 (click on the catalogue to view)
2018 SPRING/SUMMER CATALOGUE (click on the catalogue to view)
2018 SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE showing all the lovely free goodies that you can earn! (Click on the catalogue to view)
2018 SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE 2ND RELEASE
I’d be delighted to speak to anyone who has similar crafting interests as me so please do get in touch.
If you like my projects and want to buy any of the items to make them then please use my current host code JJMTCY43 (only if your order is under £150) when you place your order. It is your chance to get an additional Stampin’ Up gift from me.
If your order is over £150 please don’t use this code as you’ll earn your own Stampin’ Rewards.
To purchase the products used on todays project click on any of the products listed below which takes you straight to my on-line shop and will give you a more detailed description of the item. Or simply go to the shop now button at the top. If you have any questions or comments do let me know.
You might be interested to know that I hold small private classes at my own home near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire. Don’t hesitate to email me should you want to book a class or simply a demonstration, I love sharing my passion of crafting.