(Click on the link below to view/print these instructions)
Thursday, 08 March 2018
BLOSSOMING BASKET PRETTY CARD
Using Blossoming Basket Stamp Set + Basket Weave Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
MARCH HOSTCODE JJMTCY43 (only use on orders under £150)
This Bundle is FREE, yep both of these items! When you spend £90 (before shipping and handling) before the end of March. Have you every used a stampset and thought oh my, this stamps beautifully? This is definitely one of those. It has so much versatility, I made this card for my mum for Mothers Day but it could also be a Birthday card, Thank you card and my favourite a Just Because card.
I thought I would try something different this week instead of doing a long video, I thought a short video showing my project idea this week and then give you a FREE printable PDF (at the top of this page) with all the instructions on how I made it and what I used. I hope this works for you. Do let me know what you think?
HOW I MADE THE CARD
- Score your white card base in half and put to one side
- Emboss your 4 ¼” square white card with basket weave embossing folder
- Stamp both the basket of flowers and little tag on vellum using early expresso, have your clear embossing powder to hand and sprinkle on and tap off excess before the ink dries.
- Heat in circular movements with your heat tool until you see it glistening, leave a moment to cool.
- Cut out using the largest circle stitched framelit and the cute little tag from the wood crate framlits also cut another tag just in white card for the back.
- Cut scalloped circle from layering circles framelits.
- Adhere the vellum to the cardstock, I squeezed a small about onto some scrap card and used my finger to dot sparingly onto the outside edges of the vellum, you do have to be careful as it can show through if you add too much.
- Add to your embossed card.
- Tie a length of white bakers twine through both pieces of the tag and tie a bow.
- Adhere to your card with a mini glue dot.
- Decorate with rheinestones.
- Glue to your main card base.
HOW I MADE THE ENVELOPE
- Light weight card measures 11” x 6 ½”
- Score on the short-side at 5/8” and 5 7/8”
- Score on the long-side at 4 ¼” and 9 ½”
- Burnish all score lines
- Cut off the skinny pieces from the top and bottom, just leaving the middle in tact
- (View picture below to see how it should look)
- Adhere glue to both sides of the bottom half, fold and stick
- Your card will fit beautifully inside
- Decorate the flap to add that touch of luxury
You’ll love everything in the new Spring/Summer and Sale-a-Bration catalogue.
(To view them just click on the catalogues below)
Annual Catalogue 2017 – 2018 (click on the catalogue to view)
2018 SPRING/SUMMER CATALOGUE (click on the catalogue to view)
2018 SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE showing all the lovely free goodies that you can earn! (Click on the catalogue to view)
2018 SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE 2ND RELEASE
I’d be delighted to speak to anyone who has similar crafting interests as me so please do get in touch.
If you like my projects and want to buy any of the items to make them then please use my current host code JJMTCY43 (only if your order is under £150) when you place your order. It is your chance to get an additional Stampin’ Up gift from me.
If your order is over £150 please don’t use this code as you’ll earn your own Stampin’ Rewards.
To purchase the products used on todays project click on any of the products listed below which takes you straight to my on-line shop and will give you a more detailed description of the item. Or simply go to the shop now button at the top. If you have any questions or comments do let me know.
You might be interested to know that I hold small private classes at my own home near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire. Don’t hesitate to email me should you want to book a class or simply a demonstration, I love sharing my passion of crafting.