NEW – MARCH HOSTCODE: JJMTCY43
Saturday, 03 March 2018
PLUS GIVEAWAY – 6″ x 6″ sheet of Springtime Foils Speciality DSP
This beautiful 12″ x 12″ Speciality Designer Series Paper 12 sheets 3 each of 4 designs. Can you believe it’s FREE when you spend £45 (before shipping and handling) Neither could I! It’s so beautiful that I couldn’t resist my free gift to you of a single 6″ x 6″ piece to anyone that places an order with me before the end of March. I put together with the Happy Birthday thinlit die from the annual catalogue that’s all it needed to make this gorgeous card. I even made four cards, decorated the flap of each envelope and four gift tags from just one 12″ x 12″ sheet.
INSTRUCTIONS CUTTING YOUR DSP:
- Firstly cut 2 x 1 1/2″ strips from the top, cut these in half at 6″ these are used to decorate your envelope.
- Cut remaining piece at 4 1/2″ you should now have two pieces exactly the same
- Cut these both at 4 1/2″ and 4 1/2″ again
- The remaining two pieces will measure 3″ x 4 1/2″ cut these in half and these will be your tags.
- 11″ x 6 1/2″ (I use quality printer paper)
- Short side score 5/8″ and 5 7/8″
- Long side score 4 1/4″ and 9 1/2″
- Burnish score lines and cut all 4 side skinny bits from top and bottom
FOR ONE CARD 1 x A4 SHEET
- Base cut at 10″ x 5″
- Tag 1 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Cut 3 x Happy Birthday’s from the remaining card
You’ll love everything in the new Spring/Summer and Sale-a-Bration catalogue.
(To view them just click on the catalogues below)
Annual Catalogue 2017 – 2018 (click on the catalogue to view)
2018 SPRING/SUMMER CATALOGUE (click on the catalogue to view)
2018 SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE showing all the lovely free goodies that you can earn! (Click on the catalogue to view)
2018 SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE 2ND RELEASE
I’d be delighted to speak to anyone who has similar crafting interests as me so please do get in touch.
If you like my projects and want to buy any of the items to make them then please use my current host code JJMTCY43 when you place your order. It is your chance to get an additional Stampin’ Up gift from me if your online order is under £150.
If your order is over £150 please don’t use this code as you’ll earn your own Stampin’ Rewards.
To purchase the products used on todays project click on any of the products listed below which takes you straight to my on-line shop and will give you a more detailed description of the item. Or simply go to the shop now button at the top. If you have any questions or comments do let me know.
You might be interested to know that I hold small private classes at my own home near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire. Don’t hesitate to email me should you want to book a class or simply a demonstration, I love sharing my passion of crafting.