Happy New Year everyone. As promised I have put together a video on how I made my Stampin’ Blends storage box. I have focussed on the box so have kept the decoration simple and completed when it was dry. It’s sturdy and perfect for storing Blends. I like to keep mine to hand on my desk, well you need to, if you are like me and just can’t stop using them.
- Main box – cardstock to measure 10 1/4″ x 9 3/4″
- Short side score: 1 1/4″ and 8 1/2″
- Long side score: 4 1/2″ and 5 3/4″
- Inside Bottom – cardstock to measure 8 1/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Short side score: 1/2″ and 1 3/4″
- Long side score: 1/2″ and 7 3/4″
- Inside Top – cardstock to measure 9 1/4″ x 1 3/4″
- Short side score: 1/4″ and 1 1/2″
- Long side score: 1″ and 8 1/4″
Template 1 1/4″ x 7 1/4″ (you will need this) view my video to see how I created it.
JANUARY HOSTCODE: CGSSZCDD
If you like my projects and want to buy all of the items to make them then please use my host code when you place your order. It is your chance to get an additional Stampin’ Up gift from me if your online order is under £150. If your order is over £150 you don’t need to use this code as you’ll earn your own Stampin’ Rewards.
To purchase the products used on todays project click on any of the products listed below this takes you straight to my on-line shop and will give you a more detailed description of the item. Or simply go to the shop now button at the top. If you have any questions or comments do let me know.
You might be interested to know that I hold small private classes at my own home near Tadcaster. Don’t hesitate to email me should you want to book a class or simply a demonstration, I love sharing my passion of crafting.