Prosecco Gift Box using Stampin’ Up Cable Knit embossing folder and Merry Little Labels Stamp Set and co-ordinating Punch.
I love this adorable gift box. I’ve sized it to fit a mini bottle of Prosecco and there is also a simple structure inside to secure the bottle in place so there isn’t any rattling around. I think it’d make a perfect Secret Santa gift. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like the odd glass of prosecco or two, but if not then it’s still a great size to fill with fabulous chocolates or a lovely gift. The overall measurement is 2 1/4″ x 8 1/4″ and I’ve only used a single sheet of 12″ x 12″ cardstock and that includes the cute little gift tag too.
- For the bottle you will need a sheet of cardstock that measures 11 7/8″ x 9 1/2″ you will use the remainder for the gift tag and the structure to hold the bottle in place.
- Score on the short side 2 1/4″ then 4 1/2″ then 6 3/4″ and 9″
- Score on the long side 2 1/4″ and 10 1/2″
- To secure your bottle inside you will need 1 x piece that measures 4 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ score on the long side at 1″ turn and score the other side at 1″ and 2 x pieces that both measure 2 1/4″ x 1 1/2″ score on the short side at 1″ on both pieces.
- You will need to punch a hole using the 1 1/4″ circle punch
Do watch my video below to see how I put it all together and don’t forget to like and subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my projects. If you subscribe you will be automatically notified when I post a new one – kind of makes sense!!
To purchase the products used on todays project click on any of the products listed below this takes you straight to my on-line shop and will give you a more detailed description of the item. Or simply go to the shop now button at the top. If you have any questions or comments do let me know.