Christmas Gift Bags using Foil Snowflakes, Year of Cheer and Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper – Stampin’ Up products.
Both of these Christmas DSP packs are so beautiful I couldn’t decide which I wanted to showcase so decided to use both. I really do find it hard to cut into such pretty paper so I wanted to make something that would use a whole sheet of 12 x 12″ without cutting anything off and came up with these lovely bags which also have a cute back seam and tied with a bow left long which I think looks elegant from the front and back.
I created a sturdy fan closure that looks super cool with the added touch of a pretty Foil Snowflake which kind of steals the show don’t you think?
- For the bag you will need a sheet of 12 x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Score on one side 2″ and 10″ (this is your top and bottom)
- Score the other side at 2 1/8″ then 3 1/8″ then 4 1/8″ then 7 7/8″ then 8 7/8″ and 9 7/8″
- To make the fan you will need a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 10cm x 20cm (I normally use inches but for ease of measurements it was far simpler to use cm’s in this case)
- Score the short side down the middle at 5cm
- Score the long side every 1cm finishing at 19cm
Do watch my video below to see how I put it all together and don’t forget if you like this project then please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel.
To purchase the products used on todays project click on any of the products listed below this takes you straight to my on-line shop and will give you a more detailed description of the item. Or simply go to the shop now button at the top. If you have any questions or comments do let me know.