Saffie was my total inspiration for this project for you today. She’s my adorable Siamese and my crafting companion. Honestly, I just love, love, love this punch. I think the project turned out super cute too. Purrrfect for cat lovers, the design is clean, simple and very contemporary and totally me. The Designer Series Paper wood effect stands out perfectly on the whisper white background.
They were so easy to put together, which is always a bonus in my book. They look fiddly but honestly they really aren’t. You must give them a go. I’ve also made four envelopes and they fit in-side perfectly with the cards.
I decided to do two video’s for you just to keep them short and to the point. One on how to put the cards together and one to make the gift box.
- Thick whisper white Cardstock 4 x 8″ scored in half for your card base
- 4 x cats punched out in thick whisper white, layer two cats together
- 1 cat punched out in Wood Textures DSP
- 1 x scallop circle cut out in thick whisper white Cardstock 2 13/16″
- 1 x circle cut using Wood Textures DSP 2 5/8″
- Scrap of thick whisper white Cardstock for the sentiment
- Length of white Bakers twine for the collar and bow.
- 1 whole sheet of A4 thick whisper white Cardstock (UK)
- On the long side score at 2 5/8″ and 3 5/8″ turn and score the same on the other side
- On the short side score at 7/8″ and 1 7/8″ turn and score the same on the other side
- Cut two pieces of DSP measuring 4 3/8″ x 2 1/2″
- 4 cats punched in thick whisper white Cardstock (exactly the same as the card)
- 1 cat punched in Wood Textures DSP (exactly the same as the card)
The magnets I used for the closure are from Spider Magnetics Ltd the link is below:-
Take a look at how to make the cards here
And how to make the box here:
I have listed below a full list of all of the products I have used on my project today which can be bought from my shop using the “SHOP NOW” link at the top or by clicking on the product below. If you have any questions or any comments do let me know i’m always happy to help.
I also have a few 2017 Autumn/Winter Catalogues to give away, just send me an email and i’ll put one in the post to you.