Is it too soon for Halloween? I didn’t think so! So I wanted to bring you something new and something old. The something new is a brand new stampset and co-ordinating dies I pre-ordered from the new seasonal catalogue, coming to you soon on the 1 September. The something old is the 12 x 12″ Halloween Night Designer Series Paper and Halloween Twine which are both from the clearance rack and as of this morning when I checked are still both available, but only whilst stocks last so get in quick!
Made from a single piece of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, you get 4 boxes from one sheet. A little really does go a long way. The finished size measures 3″ tall by 1 3/8″ wide you can fit a good few treats inside though I made mine to fit a Kinder Happy Hippo Biscuit perfectly.
How I put it together:- (do take a look at my YouTube video)
- 6 x 6″ square of Designer Series Paper
- Scored at 1 3/8″, 2 3/4″, 4/1/8″ and 5 1/2″ (this is the length of your box)
- Then score the other side at 1″, 4″, 5″ (just to the first three score lines, then move your score tool up to the 5 1/2″ and score the last little bit)
- Scrap of whisper white cardstock to stamp and cut out the tag.
- 6″ length of twine which is plenty to tie your bow
I have listed below all of the supplies I used on my project which can be bought from my shop using the “SHOP NOW” link at the top or by clicking on the product below. If you have any questions or any comments do let me know I’m always happy to help.
(The stampset Seasonal Chums is missing off the list below, the order number is 144948)