HAPPY BIRTHDAY – BEAUTIFUL YOU
Todays card features the Beautiful You stamp set, combined with the lovely spotty designer series paper looks stunning. I also used the layering squares Framelits just to finish it off. I couldn’t resist making a co-ordinating box which holds 4 KitKat Chunky bars, a lovely gift for anyone.
Here is a list of products I used to make both the card and the box.
- 140490 Thick Whisper White Card Stock
- 141708 Layering Squares Framelits
- 104430 Stampin Dimensionals
- 138434 Brights DSP (soon to be retired and only while stocks last)
- 140931 Basic Black ink pad
- 106578 Real Red Card Stock
- 145372 Stitched Shapes Framelits
- 143637 Beautiful You Stamp Set
- 114319 Organza Ribbon (Soon to be retired and only while stocks last)
- 119850 Circle Punch 1 3/4″
- 133782 Circle Punch 2″
I do hope you like this project. All supplies can be bought from my shop using the link at the top. I welcome your comments and any questions, if I can help with anything do let me know.