Sunday, 14 May 2017
Hello everyone, I’m super excited to be taking part in this months Pootles Birthday Club blog hop its my first one ever and today is my actual birthday, happy birthday to me! I have a full day planned doing wonderful lovely things spending time with my lovely family and my horse Monty.
A modern card don’t you think? I have used a couple of different stamp sets and framelits dies to create this card, I love to mix and match them up as you get endless variations and they don’t disappoint. My usual style is clean and crisp, so for me I’ve gone a little mad this time but I love the result. When i’m making special cards for friends and family I like to make my own envelopes, sometimes with the envelope punch board or sometimes I just make my own which is what i have done in the picture below and always add that finishing touch to the envelope as to me its not to be ignored.
I’ve really had fun making this card and these are the items i have used:-
- Thick Whisper White cardstock for the base and stamped images 140490
- Window Shopping stamp set 143265
- Gergeous Grunge stamp set 130517 (soon to retire)
- Layering Squares Framelit Dies 141708
- Cupcake Cutouts Framelit Dies 141474
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels 119246 (soon to retire)
- Silver Foil Sheets 132178
- Stampin Dimensionals 104430
- Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set 120024
I do hope you like this project.
Birthday Club – April
(List of the others here)