Falling Flowers – Thank You Gift Box Bag
Pootles Design Team Challenge Week 3
My third project for the Pootles Design Team was designed around a gift box bag I made for a friends birthday gift, it’s a great size and measures 6″ x 5 3/4″ x 2 1/2″, I love the matching gift tag too.
I have listed below all the products I have used:
- Falling Flowers Stamp Set 139556
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock 140490
- Thick Whisper White Bakers Twine 141688
- Tip Top Taupe A4 Cardstock 138343
- Tip Top Taupe Classic Stampin Pad 138325
- Scalloped Tag Topper Punch 133324
- Silver Foil Sheets 132178
- Organza Ribbon 114319
- Clear Block D 118485
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 110755
- I used four circle punches in different sizes to make the flowers, or you could used layering circles framelits or even the stitched framelits would be fine as well.
I do hope you all like this project. All of the products to make this project can be bought from my shop!
just click the link.